Tuesday, February 24, 2009

$300 raised for Scholarship Fund!

Brothers,
I wanted to express my thanks (as well as thanks from the active chapter) for those of you who contributed to the scholarship and/or participated in Friday's poker tournament. And let me congratulate Brian Peterson, who pulled down the victory. More importantly, we were able to raise $300 for the scholarship fund. I would like to award the scholarship within the coming week, so if you'd still like to put your input into selecting the scholarship winner, please read the essays I sent in an earlier email and shoot me back a top 2 or 3. If there is anything any of you would like done in the coming month of March please contact me, otherwise we will plan on meeting on the third Thursday of the month for happy hour at Rock Bottom.
IH
-Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment